Sunday, March 13, 2011

Home Shcooling

I'm a home schooler. I love it. (My mom's blog is Alli's Home Journal.) I've never been to a public school so I can't compare the 2. I like home schooling because I get to suggest things I would like to learn. Sometimes I learn about them and sometimes it just doesn't happen.
      We do this thing for geography. We pick a continent and learn about the different countries there like right know we are learning about the different countries in Asia. This week we are going to learn about Russia. Last week we learned about Israel.
       In math I do Teaching Textbooks 6. It's the best program for me because its on the computer(I call it the pooter) and it talks so that helps me because I learn best by hearing. It's frustrating doing school sometimes because I have 5 siblings. I'm the oldest so its extra hard because I have to wait if I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment