Wednesday, May 23, 2012

the farm

A lot has happened in a short time. My granparints moved to Uganda for a year. we moved to thier farm my cat had kittens and we are having fun!!!!!!!          
                                                                 
This is my brothers kitten.
 Also my brothers kitten.
My sisters kitten.
 We got chikens!!!
Nothing new but its funney.

My kitten Coby.


My other brothers kittten.

My first brothers kitten.

First brothers kitten on top of mine.
Tracter.

The house.


this is cloudy. when we moved to the farm she ran away cause she didnt know where she was. we found her in the pond and burries her in the pasture. she wouldnt keep her eyes open for the picture.                                                               
we are going to have alot of fun on the farm. we are going to get chikens you can eat called broilers and cow and we already have a fat dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment